Nov 28, 2008

black friday

whoooops, i never blog yesterday. i was sooooo frickn tired. so i'll just recap on yesterday & today.


ughh so yeah, yesterday was turkey day, & we just had a barbque at our house and some of my cousins and aunty's came over. i woke up at 1 in the afternoon cos i never slept till like 4 in the morning that night. my dad told me to decorate the tree, so me and my cousins did, haha look kinna ugly but who cares still pretty to me ;] we ate kinna early, we finished like around 630 so we had a lot of time left. we was just singing karaoke & watching videos. and then jema came over and was just singing some more and talking stories. they left around 9 ish then i had to go get ready. we went to pick up kristine & albert at 10 and then we came home and me & my mom & my cousin left to go waikele. it was like midnight wen we got there and was kinna packed. stayed there until 130 and then we came home to pick up my brother them cos they wanted to go somewhere else and they were supposed to meet up wid everybody. picked them up and had mark them at the house. we went to waikele again since that was the only place open. me and cousin shopped a bit more and just stayed in the car. then jesse met up wid us at waikele and after we went to wards. we got there at like 4 and in4mation never open till 9 so we went to alas. saw jordan there and was just talking. then me and my cousin went shopping. she lost her phone and then we wasnt in the mood to shop anymore. after alas we dropped off my brother them at wards again and me and my cousin went to eat breakfast at zippy's. went to her house fast kine to drop off something then went to sprint to ask about her phone. we was so bored and we never really like shop. we kept going back and forth to alas and ward cos we was waiting for my brother. they was standing in line for 4 hours and we had to wait. i went to kicks and they never have nice shoes since we went late so i just bought a shirt. i barely bought stuff today, but hopefully i go tomorrow. i never even sleep at all. i was up the whole night and today. came home around 3 and just watched tv. then i fell asleep at 4 and woke up at 10 & now i'm on this. i'm hungry kbye.

No comments: