Dec 1, 2008

first of tha month

ohh man, there's like 24 days till xmas & 30 more days till 2009. dayum this year went by fast.

school was okay today. first period i was like quiet and then i was talking to sheila. second period, we got new seating charts and the teacher seperated me and sheila >;p lunch was good. third period watched a video. i thought we was done watching videos already. fourth pd, just corrected our test & again the teacher told me to move and seperated me and sheila. maynn what's up with these teachers.

afterschool my brother picked me up, dropped off kristine home, took albert home fast kine to drop off his stuff, went back to pick up kristine and her sister, then went to pick up aiza. my brother almost swerved off the road. could've died 0_o. went to starbucks then they dropped me off home. now i'm on here & i think i'm gonna take a nap soon.

No comments: