Dec 16, 2008

fried oreos

sheila and jasmine came over today afterschool so we could make fried oreos. afterschool we went to longs to buy the ingredients lol. then we went to my house and we was just waiting for jasmine to come over cos we wanted the eggs for our saimin. so funny sheila and my dog. my dog was about to litterally choke sheila lmao. see sheila my dog can understand you.

after we ate, we cooked the fried oreos. we was making funnel cakes but it didnt come out like the ones at the carnival so we just made two. omgsh so fucking good the fried oreos, but i was done eating after i ate 2. then me jasmine and sheila had our milk and we was gon chugg em down. frickn sheila had milk coming out of her nose and i was gon spit em out all on her lol. then we wen chugg down the rest and we was almost done then all of a sudden sheila wen spit em out all over the ground lmao. so funny. we all had sore stomach after, i think was from the milk and oreos so we just chilled and tried to rest a bit.

then jasmine went home and was only me and sheila. we was doing some work then we felt all good so we decided to make videos of ourself singing. i was like dying wen we was singing overnight celebrity, i was out of breathe already. then me and sheila was taking burst pictures and we was moving. gonna try and make the video with ALL those pictures.

so yea right now, i'm trying to finish my final draft for english and i'm almost done. i just got half more page to go. after this, no homework for the next month yay :D

No comments: