Dec 27, 2008

hmmm

never blog yesterday because the blackout so i'm gonna recap on yesterday and today.

so yea, jenn came to pick me up and we went kalihi, picked up jess and tiff. then we headed to pearls to shop. bought a new hoodie and a shirt. me and jenn was waiting in the parking lot for joy, jess and tiff and then all of sudden, lightning struck the skycab like right above us and it just stopped. like it got hit like 5 times and all the lights in the parking lot went out. i was so scared. then we left pearls and went back to kalihi to drop off jess and tiff. while we was driving, jess wen say 'lucky thing we live kalihi' then the second after she said that all the power in kalihi went out. it was like she had powers. i got home and i went outside cos the neighbors were outside and we was all talking stories. i went home and fell asleep and woke up around 3 played my ds and then the powers went back on. was boring during the blackout but i still had fun.



today, jenn picked me up then we went to walmart. after, we went to waikele and i bought 2 shirts. now we're at my house waiting for my mom to come home cos she bought food and i'm hungry.

No comments: