Dec 21, 2008

last minute

christmas shopping. the days are just passing by right in front of me. today was pretty fun. went to ala moana with my cousin and my brother. just walked around and then went apple store and made an appointment so they could check my ipod. they gave me a new one cos mines was broken. went to pick up my mom from work at waikiki. then we went to circuit city and met up with my dad cos he needed to buy something. my mom rode home with my dad so was just me, my cousin and my brother. went to pearls and did some last minute christmas shopping. after went to kapolei to panda express. so funn in the car, frickn yelling anykine at each other and just laughing. my brother had to sign some papers cos he starts work tomorrow and bought food, kristine gave me so much orange chicken. went to kmart and was talking loud, people was looking at us like we was stupid. went to longs to buy some stuff then came home. went to longs again with my dad cos he needed to buy some batteries, then came home and i just finished wrapping the rest of the gifts.

can't wait till xmas! just 4 more days =]

No comments: