Jan 26, 2009

so sad sheila,

she don't know how to spell title when it's right there. omgoodness!
i'm slacking too much in this class. it's only the beginning of the quarter and i already have a C. I never did finish any of my work. all me and sheila do in this class is sit down and talk and listen to my ipod and go on this.

don't know what i'm gonna do afterschool. i'm tired and i'm bored and i wanna sleep. the world is so boring right now -_-

today was so fun! i loved today;] afterschool sheila and jasmine came over and we was so hyper. we ate pizza and was jumping all around and going crazy and making videos and rapping songs and taking pictures and so much more. hhaahahah. then like after around 7 we was so dead. like all our energy was drained from us. we wanted for crash already. gotta do my homework now, & i'm really gonna do it this time.

No comments: