Feb 3, 2009

i'm in

such a good mood today :D in third period again, but this time i finished my work! during lunch was fun. me sheila, jasmine, and ethel was playing catch with my camera and now it's really fucked up. my hand was hurting cos the edge would hit my hand hard when i caught it.

i'm done wid my work and on blogger, while sheila still typing out her essay.
we was talking about our life when we grow up and we're still gonna be friends and live right next to each other right sheila? hahahahha

okay i'm just gonna sit down and eat my crackers and wait for the bell to ring.
hahahha byeeeeee ;]

today was a really good day ;] afterschool went to taco bell and bought food then went to jasmine's hale buu. the cheesy double beef burittos was soo good. me and sheila made a video and we was just laying down on the bed and chillin' i have a firm butt says sheila and jasmine lol. and sheila said i'm a comfortable pillow?! wtf! hahahah. i love days like this ;]

No comments: