Feb 8, 2009

what an adventure

today was. so much walking too! damn so sore my legs.
my brother dropped me off to pearls then i waited for chanel to come. walked around a bit then went to the bus stop. saw deanne and just talked to her. caught the A to alas but we missed our frickn stop cos we was texting jordan the same thing so we got off by mccully i think? we had to frickn walk back to alas which took us like 20 min. got to alas and me and chanel was so tired that we didnt even know where we was going. bought some stuff and walked around a bit and then went to the bus stop. caught the E and chanel was sleeping on my shoulder, i had to walk from zippy's all the way to my house which took me like 25 min and i got home and my dad told me to walk my dog.

frick so tiring, but i had fun though.

No comments: