Mar 30, 2009

hawaii =]

finally home hahah yay. today, my stomach was sore to the max. i woke up around nine and took peptobismal euu. haha then called my mom cos it was still sore and her and my aunty went to the store and they bought mylanta? and i took that. after couple hours was still sore then my cousin and my aunty went to the store again and bought imodium? and i took that. omgsh i thought i was gon take like medicine after medicine but then the imdoium was the last. but none of it fucken worked. my stomach was still sore like i wanted to cry. and then i had to get ready cos we had to check in for our flight but i couldn't even move.

on the plane it wasn't that bad, but i got kinna dizzy and i felt like paluing but i didnt. i hate airplane food it's so gross. they served pasta but it was some sour shit. i didnt even eat the whole day so after my dad picked us up from the airport he bought me zippys. now i gotta unpack and sort out all my stuff.

No comments: