Mar 18, 2009

wed-nes-day

school was alright i guess. first period just took a test. second period was just talking with sheila and jas. third period, me and sheila was reading all our old blogs but then we had to get off. and fourth period i just slept.

afterschool, went to longs and foodland. my brother almost left me and sheila again. frick he always do that goodness, he's so impatient. went to my house and ate saimin while watching step brothers. then sheila left and i baked a cake for my dad's bday and i cleaned the whole house. we went out to eat dinner at zippy's and i made the salt shaker stand tilted and i just left it like that when we left hahah. here's a picture of it ;]



there's only like 2 days left of school then spring break. gonna be gone for one week though during spring break. hopefully my aunty buys me a new camera cos mines one is really broken now. it won't even turn on.

No comments: