Apr 16, 2009

barely

updating this.

today was alright i guess. this morning we had testing. during lunch was just with chanel and geraldine them. 3rd period went to the locker rooms and was just playing with jasmine's DSi and watching andrew them play pool and listening to the ipod. fourth period just sat there talking with sheila, chanel, and jas.

afterschool, sheila came over. i told my mom that i pierced my lip but she didnt believe me at first. then i showed it to her and she just kept telling me 'your crazy.. you didn't even ask permission' and yea. hahah i guess she's okay with it. me and sheila learned some interesting facts today about dolphins and monkey's and pigs and a whole lotta other stuff. lmao i feel smarter knowing all those things hahha. then she left and just walked my dog and took a good 2 hour nap.

tomorrow is the last day of testing. finally

No comments: