Apr 29, 2009

once a week

is usually how often i go on blogger. today was a pretty good day i guess.
this morning i got to school late again cos my brother couldn't park the damn car. he had to try parallel parking 4 times but he didnt even get it. first period did a constructed response. it took me the whole period but i'm not even done with it yet. second period went to the gym and it was fucken boring. just sat down on the side with sheila and jasmine and was playing tap tap revenge 2 on sheila's ipod. lunch was just talking stories. third period did some of my work and talked with jasmine and kevin. fourth period was pretty fun. i was laughing so hard that i was crying and my cheeks was so sore. first with jas when she told me to put away my phone cos mr.van was coming but then she was still sitting there copying my work like it wasn't a bad thing. then chanel called mr.van a whore and then i was like sexually verbal abuse lmao. chanel had to write a page saying dont call your teacher a whore or something like that. hahha i'm sorrry chanel i didnt know he was gonna take it seriously. afterschool bought food then went home.

now i have a small bruise on my arm cos the stupid book hit me when my brother wen brake hard all of a sudden. stupid lady not watching where she's going.

No comments: