Sep 30, 2009

idk why

but something was telling me to come on here and blog. lmfao but about what? i guess i'll blog about my day.

school = shit. hahhahahah. nah but its the same shit just a different day. go to first period, then second period, then lunch, then third period, then fourth period, then pau.

afterschool was better than school i guess. first me and sheila went to star market to look like fatasses and got some gyoza, shumai, and chips & dip. then we went to be fatasses by eating the chips & dip in the car. then went to be more fatasses by cooking the gyoza and shumai at my house w/ chan. well chan had her own food. my cooooking was delicious :) watched coyoteugly while being fatasses. okay enough w/ the fatasses hahahha. talked to sheila since chan knocked out on the chair. had to go to my brother's room after since my computer was broken and i had no tv. so sad, well chan went to go sleep in my room some more though. then they left and i was alone.

idk why but chanel and geraldine's tweets to me about my username sorta made my day. like i just couldn't stop laughing idk why. but yea. today is like a idk why kinna day for me. hahah wtf?!

No comments: