Oct 24, 2014

4 years later....

I totally forgot about blogspot until today when we were talking about our old usernames for aim and xanga and myspace and what not. Okay just a little catch up with what happened in my life since the last time I came on here. -Graduated high school may 2011 -Started working at The Childrenʻs Place October 2011 -Graduated LCC with my AA in Liberal Arts May 2014 -Moved to Seattle, Washington July 2014 Thatʻs pretty much it lol. So Iʻm currently living with my best friend Jc Mae. Actually itʻs Jayʻs house (her brother). And their cousin, Krystal also lives here. So pretty much itʻs Jay living in his house with a bunch of girls lol. I decided to move here because Iʻve finally decided that I want to major in Diagnostic Ultrasound and that I want to attend Seattle University. But Iʻm currently attending Green River Community College. Iʻm finishing up my prerequisites and hoping and praying that I can transfer to Seattle University next Fall 2015. Iʻm not gonna lie, school has been stressing me out, and Iʻve only been in school for one month, AND Iʻm only taking two classes. Oh yea, Iʻm also working at The Childrenʻs Place here. Okay thatʻs all. Bye

No comments: