Nov 24, 2008

freeezing

today was so cold, i'm still tryna defrost my toes lmao.

this morning woke up and got ready, my dad let my brother take the car to school so yeah rode with him. first period, i was lonely at first cos jasmine, sheila, and chanel came late. 2nd period, went outside to do this activity with beans and shii, so hard i had to pick them up with a fork & i only got five. at lunch; me, sheila, chanel, & kylen stayed in to do work. was late to third period. 3rd pd, went to mr.ramiscal's class cos he had to show us how to make the videos and yeah. fourth pd, chanel had to go tennis so was just me, jasmine, sheila and edison. edison was tryna listen to our conversation cos we was talking 'bout sex.
after school, waited with abby, kevin & sheila by o building and then my brother took me taco bell and bought food and went home. tisha came over was webcamming, then went outside and was just talking stories with the neighbors. came home and i'm still cold and now i'm on this. okae my mom is telling me to go eat and shower, kkkbye.


today was a pretty goood day.

No comments: