Nov 25, 2008

fun day

morning, woke up & got ready. went to pick up kristine then went bk and just bought mocha joe ;] first period we went to kaimiloa to read to the little kids, they're so cute. came back to school around 10 and went to second period. was chill in class cos we had sub. lunch, was with abcde & jasmine, then blake came and was talking to him. i hope we go his pool saturday. 3rd period, mister finally got the computers running so we was all on it and just playing with garage band and then evan was playing all my life on the piano after. 4th period, did the review since we have a test tomorrow & i actually understand it, well most of it.

afterschool, me, chanel & jasmine went to the library and they borrowed books. dropped off jasmine then went home. me and chanel was eating and then jasmine came over. idk why but i was stressed so i was just cleaning and serving them. and then after was all going crazy. chanel made me cry cos she was like sitting on me and then she hurted my shoulder blade. it frickn hurted like i couldnt even move it. and then i went to use my dad's massaging chair. i came back and jasmine was crying so i was comforting her while chanel was on the bed saying 'you guys gon make me cry, i never cry yet' then we was just having fun after. was webcaming and going crazy and dancing and fighting over the webcam and was doing anykine. dropped off jasmine home and was only me and chanel. me and chanel was just webcamming wid justin. haha so funny when the thing froze, chanel looked so ugly! hahah that was the laugh of the day maynnnn. and then her mom came to pick her up. then i showered and yeah now i'm doing this. okay gotta go finish up jasmine's homework. byeee.

No comments: